Welcome to the B.E.E. Consignment Sale
1. Register as a Seller.
Returning seller from last year? Register here.
All Sellers will receive 90% of their sales minus $8 registration fee. Registration fee and remaining 10% used for expenses, advertising, and the MySaleManager computer program. The $8 registration fee will be waived for ALL WORKERS.
2. Sign Up for a Drop Off Time.
3. Enter your sale items into the inventory system. For our bar code system to work, all items must be entered into the system and tags printed from the system in order to be sold at the event. Tags cannot be handwritten and must be printed on card stock before Thursday, July 26th at 11 PM.
4. Review the Seller Policies & Procedures.
5. Download a copy of the Seller Checklist.
6. Sign up to be notified of future sales and events.
7. Register as a Worker and get free entrance to the B.E.E. and a pass to the SHOP EARLY SALE. If you are not registered as a Seller, but you want to work a shift, please click here.
NOTE: ALL ITEMS MUST BE ENTERED AND TAGS PRINTED BY 11 PM, Thursday, July 26th. Thank you!
B.E.E. Sale Hours & Location
Eastland AUX Building
July 27th & 28th, 2018
Friday, July 27th, 5-6 PM--Shop Early Sale for Workers
Friday, July 27th, 6-9 PM-- Sale Open to the Public
Saturday, July 28th, 10 AM-1 PM-- Half Price Sale
FLASH SALE INFORMATION
Saturday, July 28th, 2:30-3:30 PM
Books will be $15 a bag for charity
Bags will be provided by B.E.E.
If you have a book donation for the event, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
PROCEEDS FROM THE FLASH SALE BENEFIT
Liberty Elementary Backpack Program