Welcome to the B.E.E. Book Consignment Sale
1. Register as a Seller.
Are you a returning seller from last year? Register here.
All Sellers will receive 90% of their sales less an $7 registration fee. All fees will be used for expenses, advertising, and the MySaleManager computer program.
2. Sign Up for a Drop Off Time.
3. Enter your sale items into the inventory system. For our bar code system to work, all items must be entered into the system and tags printed from the system in order to be sold at the event. Tags cannot be handwritten and must be printed on card stock before Thursday, June 15th at 11 PM.
4. Review the Seller Policies & Procedures.
5. Download a copy of the Seller Checklist.
6. Sign up to be notified of future sales and events.
7. Register as a Worker and get a pass to the SHOP EARLY SALE. If you are not registered as a Seller, but you want to work a shift, please click here.
NOTE: ALL ITEMS MUST BE ENTERED AND TAGS PRINTED BY 11 PM, Thursday, June 15th. Thank you!
B.E.E. Sale Hours & Location
Lexington Christian Academy
June 17th, 2017
Saturday, June 17th, 9 AM--Shop Early Sale for Workers
Saturday, June 17th, 10 AM-- Sale Opens to the Public
Saturday, June 17th 1 PM-- Regular Sale Closes
Saturday, June 17th, 3 PM--Flash Sale
FLASH SALE INFORMATION
Saturday, June 17th, 3:00 PM-4:00 PM-- Flash Sale,
$15 a bag--ALL proceeds from the Flash Sale benefit All God's Children.
Bags will be provided by B.E.E.
If you have a book donation for the event, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE FLASH SALE BENEFIT
All God's Children